Kannada Sangha (Singapore) proudly presents 'Singara Utsava - 2017' on 15th April 2017 (Saturday) to celebrate the occasion of Yugadi.
An evening full of entertainment filled with cultural activities from members of Kannada Sangha (Singapore) and their immediate family members. Singara Utsava is one of the most popular events organized by Kannada Sangha to encourage and give opportunity to its members to showcase their talents. This event is open to both adults and children.
The theme of this year's Singara Utsava is
ಹಳ್ಳೀಲಿ - ಪೇಟೇಲಿ
Halleeli - Peteli
(ನಿಮ್ಮಲ್ಲಿ ಅವಿತಿರುವ ಕಲಾವಿದನನ್ನು... ಸ್ವಲ್ಪ ಸ್ಟೇಜ್ ಮೇಲೆ ಬಿಟ್ಟು ನೋಡಿ!!!)
Select the membership period and pay the membership fee using Paypal
You will receive email confirmation of your membership
If you have any issues please write to email@example.com or contact any of Kannada Sangha Executive committee members.
3. Talent Show Entries: The entries should be based on the theme mentioned above. If participant needs help to map their entries to the theme, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
While registering, please note:
1. Registration is on first come first served basis and will close
25th March 2017 or if the planned duration / number of items are reached, whichever is earlier.
Please note entries for each category is limited.
2. For all categories, performance duration mentioned above should be strictly adhered to.
3. Participant registering for duet item should be aged 6 years and above, as of 1st April 2017. Children below 6 years are encouraged to participate in group items.
4. Each participant can register for a maximum of two items (2 group items or one group+one duet item). However, each participant can register for one duet item only. This is to ensure that more participants can register and registered participants get sufficient time for change-over.
5. For each item to be performed (for e.g. duet, group song / dance etc), participant has to register separately.
6. For duet and group entries, each member of the group should enter his/her detail individually and also include a group name.
7. For skits, Singara Utsava Sub-com will request for the script for review and may make suitable suggestions in line with the theme and quality requirements as applicable.
8. Singara Utsava Sub-com reserves the right to refuse any entry as it deems fit without giving due reason.